Frequently Asked Questions About our First Aid Courses
1. Does Trail Safe Wales satisfy the requirements of the HSE guide for employers 'selecting a first-aid training provider'?
Of course we do... Training Providers have to show an employer that they are competent to deliver first-aid training and have the relevant quality assurance procedures. Trail Safe Wales are a 'Training Centre' recognised by 'Awarding Organisation' (AO), ITC First Aid Ltd, who are regulated by the qualification regulators, Ofqual and SQA, against standards for the design, delivery and award of qualifications.
2. How can I book a course?
Visit our Contact us page and get in touch via phone or email. It is as simple as that!
3. What course is more suitable for me?
Please follow the link here to gain a better understanding of what would be more suitable for you and your business. If even then you do not understand, please contact us to help guide you.
4. Where can i find Trail Safe Wales' Policies and Procedures to protect both myself and the integrity of the Qualifications?
Follow this link to get full access to all Trail Safe Wales' Policies and Procedures.
5. Do I need any prior knowledge to attend your courses?
No, unless you are booking on a 2 day re-qualification as part of your First Aid at Work.
6. Can I book a course for my business and have sole use of the trainer with no other candidates?
Yes- please contact us to deliver a 'private' course just for your business and employees. This way, we can be very specific regarding scenarios and the needs of your company, including, covering common injuries from your accident book.
7. Will your courses be as boring as the last First Aid Course I went on?
Defiantly not! Our courses are delivered in a practical, hands on way. All candidates who have already completed a course with us have expressed how glad they were of the combination of practical, video, music and role play elements.
8. Do all first aid courses cover the use of an AED device?
Yes, all of our courses include the use of AED training devices. As public access AED devices are becoming more common, there is now a huge importance on how to use them.
9. How long will my certificate take to come in the post?
Providing you demonstrate the correct first aid procedures during your course, your certificate should be with you within two to three weeks of the course dates.
10. What measures have you put in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
All courses run by us follow government guidelines and protocol to prevent the spread of COVID- 19. All candidates are supplied with face masks and other PPE. All equipment and manikins used are rigorously cleaned and we adhere to social distancing where possible.